Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Progress Report

Seven days ago I committed to you that I was going to lose seven pounds.
Well, this morning I celebrated having lost 1.6 pounds!
Little Man has a shake for breakfast most days, along with toast or oatmeal, 
and I was enjoying some Prepare, Herbalife's pre-workout drink, to inspire me to exercise.
Now, let me be clear, I am no super woman.
I  could write an entire post about the various times and ways I varied from the program this week.
I think that I squeezed in some exercise 3 times in the whole week. 
There was definitely a bit of cookie consumption when we came home 
with the box of leftovers from Bible study.
BUT-
There are 3 things that I did without fail.
I had my Herbalife tea concentrate every morning.
I had two shakes for meal replacements every day.
I had my tablets (multivitamins, aloe, fiber, etc) 3 times every day.
That's it. Nothing fancy. And nothing perfect. 
Just nutritious, and consistent.
That's all Herbalife is. Nutrition. Based on consistency.
And now I'm 1/5 of the way to my goal!
Anyone else wanna join me?
Feel free to email me - funfitnutrition@gmail.com
Join the movement of moms.
Follow me on Instagram @happyfitnessmama, share photos of your healthy active kids or weight loss journey, and tag them #movementofmoms so that we can stay motivated!
Oh - and if you like this post, then go ahead and click on of the icons below to share it!


Disclaimer - Research shows that those people having a Formula 1 meal replacement shake twice daily as part of a healthy eating and exercise plan can reasonably expect to lose 1/2 to 1 lb a week. And the average annual compensation provided by Herbalife to its distributors at the Supervisor position with a downline is approximately $5,800. I have chosen to consistently follow my Herbalife nutrition plan and work hard at running my business, which is the reason for my personal results.

No comments:

Post a Comment