Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It starts tomorrow!

Alrighty, that was an amazingly yummy extended weekend!
As you can see, I wasn't particularly focused on rigid calorie control,
and while I had my Formula 1 Sport Chocolate shake every morning,
I did also manage to fully satiate my 
bacon cheeseburger and chocolate cravings... 
Today, as I tried to clean up the mess which was created by the three of us having been away from home for the weekend
(yes, you read that right... Being away led to a huge mess...),
I had my shake and tea, and a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats for a rushed lunch...
And a hurried dinner of the same cereal.
Sooooooooo...
I obviously have to get serious by tomorrow morning or it's gonna be 15, not 7, pounds that need to be lost!
So here's the plan -
Start every day with Herbalife Tea Concentrate, so so yummy and energizing!
Breakfast: Herbalife Formula 1 Sport shake with 2% milk and fruit, Herbalife tablets
Snack: Oatmeal with 1tsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp raisins
Lunch: Herbalife Formula 1 Sport shake with 2% milk and fruit, Herbalife tablets
Snack: Baby carrots and 1 egg
Dinner: Lean protein, veggies, whole grains 
That last one will be the toughie, being prepared with a healthy dinner for our family...
But I will prevail!
Do you want to join me?
Email me ASAP for your Herbalife nutrition program, funfitnutrition@gmail.com, let's do this together!
Oh, and to my reader in Poland (Google stats assures me that you read nearly every post...),
and any other country reading, I can send your programs there, no problem, 
Herbalife gives me the freedom to send products to over 90 countries.
Let's lose!


Join the movement of moms.
Follow me on Instagram @happyfitnessmama, share your healthy food choices, and tag them #movementofmoms so that we can motivate each other!
Oh - and if you like this post, then go ahead and click on of the icons below to share it!


Disclaimer - Research shows that those people having a Formula 1 meal replacement shake twice daily as part of a healthy eating and exercise plan can reasonably expect to lose 1/2 to 1 lb a week. And the average annual compensation provided by Herbalife to its distributors at the Supervisor position with a downline is approximately $5,800. I have chosen to consistently follow my Herbalife nutrition plan and work hard at running my business, which is the reason for my personal results.


No comments:

Post a Comment