Popular Posts

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Community Circle

Tonight's post is, quite simply, an invitation.
If you've been reading this blog for over a week now, then it's just "high time" that you hear a few more details about what fuels me, the movement of moms idea, and the healthy active lifestyle network making such a profound impact on the world. When it comes down to the most simple form, we are a community. This community is fueled by Herbalife. Why? Because all of us have felt the tangible results of what excellent Herbalife nutrition has done for our lives. You've read my story, how I lost 42 pounds after having my son. Here's a little bit of documentation:



So yes, I love Herbalife products. For so many reasons. 
But I think what I love more is what Herbalife has become as it's members and staff  move into the future. In short, as Dr Richard Carmona (17th Surgeon General of the USA and former Army Special Forces team leader) says, we have the best distribution network for healthy living that could possibly exist! Not to mention, we provide an option for building an income simply by helping people solve their problems, whether financial or nutrition related. We offer the Gold Standard, meaning that every single thing you do has zero risk because we will give you a 100% money back guarantee! Why? What makes us go the proverbial extra mile in giving people a no risk option for getting healthy and/or earning money? What makes us special and effective enough to deliver healthy results to millions of people and have those results "stick"? 
Because we create communities!
This is the best way I've seen it described:

Now it's just time for you to find out where you fit (for now, it may change later...).
Are you a fan of our community here at M.O.M?
That's awesome, thank you for your encouragement!
Do you want to try some happy Herbalife tea, maybe get on a weight loss program, or gain some muscle tone and energy? Fantastic, email me at funfitnutrition@gmail.com and let's set up a free, no obligation wellness profile to see what's a good fit for you!
Do you want to be able to help others, be a leader (or participant!) in creating this amazing community,  and make some extra money to help out? I can't wait to share more! Tomorrow, Friday August 1, at 4 pm Pacific standard time, I will be hosting an Herbalife Opportunity Meeting via conference call! Super simple, just dial 559-726-0555, and when asked for your access code, enter 474173#. I will be waiting and ready to help you figure out if this is where you belong in the circle...
Join the movement of moms.
Follow me on Instagram @happyfitnessmama, document your own healthy active lifestyle decisions, and tag them #movementofmoms so that we can enjoy this community, wherever we fit!


Disclaimer - Research shows that those people having a Formula 1 meal replacement shake twice daily as part of a healthy eating and exercise plan can reasonably expect to lose 1/2 to 1 lb a week. And the average annual compensation provided by Herbalife to its distributors at the Supervisor position with a downline is approximately $5,800. I have chosen to consistently follow my Herbalife nutrition plan and work hard at running my business, which is the reason for my personal results.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I don't know if I removed a comment, but if so it was an accident:) Thanks for reading, Desiree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you did.that's okay!! did you get to read it?

    ReplyDelete