Popular Posts

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lose 7 pounds

Alrighty, it's time.
Six months after Little Man was born, I had lost 37 pounds. After another month, I had lost 42 pounds.
Then January was over...
 After which I was pregnant for 13 weeks...
 After which I unexpectedly was no longer pregnant...
After which I've spent 12 weeks getting emotionally and physically back to "normal", 
whatever that means for moms of toddlers and pastor's wives...
So now, it's time.
This is a simple challenge, but nearly every mom I know has something she wishes she could change about her body. I don't mean the genetic stuff, like, 
"Oh to have long legs or narrow hips"...
Like I've said before, I have arms like a 17 year old boy,
and I will never have long legs because I am 5"5' and particularly ordinarily built...
And I've accepted that, so I will not complain about the way I'm naturally built.
This not a challenge to see who can complain the most about her genetic code.
This is a challenge to face that one thing that IS within your power to change,
and to do something about it.
For me, I just want to lose 7 pounds.
Nothing huge, just to fit into that pair of jeans I liked so much and wore for the month when they fit...
Maybe you've always wished you were stronger.
Perhaps your goal is to have more definition in your waist.
Many moms I know just want to lose the baby weight from 3 years ago that no longer has
a legitimate excuse for hanging onto their waists...
Some are at their happy weights but just want to feel healthier, maybe have a reason to not eat bagels for breakfast every day...
Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I am not trying to lose those 7 pounds this weekend.
This is a "girls' weekend", and I will enjoy all in moderation.
But come Tuesday, I'm serious.
I even have the meal plan written down.
Of course, I will have 2 Herbalife Formula 1 shakes a day.
I would be happy to put together a meal plan for you, too,
no matter your goal.
I coach people for a living, so feel free to ask any questions.
September is the month to face your challenge, and win.
 I'm excited -
anyone want to join me?
Feel free to email me at funfitnutrition@gmail.com,
and let's put together a program for you to meet your goal.


Join the movement of moms.
Follow me on Instagram @happyfitnessmama, share your "before" photos, and tag them
#movementofmoms so that we can be more motivated than ever to join your journey!
Oh - and if you like this post, then go ahead and click on of the icons below to share it!


Disclaimer - Research shows that those people having a Formula 1 meal replacement shake twice daily as part of a healthy eating and exercise plan can reasonably expect to lose 1/2 to 1 lb a week. And the average annual compensation provided by Herbalife to its distributors at the Supervisor position with a downline is approximately $5,800. I have chosen to consistently follow my Herbalife nutrition plan and work hard at running my business, which is the reason for my personal results.




No comments:

Post a Comment