Popular Posts

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I want ice cream!

Oh, I want ice cream in such a bad way. 
And frankly, when you are following an Herbalife nutrition program, you don't have to worry so much that eating ice cream on a Saturday night is going to keep you out of your skinny jeans. In fact, I think it's safe to say that 
I typically eat ice cream EVERY Saturday night. 
So why do I not indulge tonight?
Isn't it interesting that healthy choices aren't always just about nutrition and activity?
Sometimes healthy living is about respecting your partner and 
prioritizing his needs above your own whims.
 
See this handsome man? He's the one usually enjoying Saturday evening ice cream with me.
Tomorrow, however, he has the honor of opening up God's Word for a congregation, a brief opportunity to preach with passion and clarity, 
accurately and carefully, in order to encourage us in the truth.
That doesn't just happen by sitting around eating ice cream.
Yes, Little Man is in bed and I could happily multitask by blogging AND eating ice cream while the Hubs studies...
But every mom has moments when she can make a choice to be about more than herself;
To be about more than her kids;
To be about her husband!
Would it ruin our relationship for me to relax and eat ice cream without him?
Goodness no.
Would it be an encouraging show of support to wait and enjoy a bowl after church together?
Obviously.
So tonight I'm making the healthy mom decision- 
I've decided to eat ice cream tomorrow!
How do you choose to encourage your husband at the cost of instant gratification? 

Join the movement of moms.
Follow me on Instagram @happyfitnessmama, document your own healthy delayed indulgences and tag them #movementofmoms so that we can enjoy together!
Disclaimer - Research shows that those people having a Formula 1 meal replacement shake twice daily as part of a healthy eating and exercise plan can reasonably expect to lose 1/2 to 1 lb a week. And the average annual compensation provided by Herbalife to its distributors at the Supervisor position with a downline is approximately $5,800. I have chosen to consistently follow my Herbalife nutrition plan and work hard at running my business, which is the reason for my personal results.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment